In this video Technisette and I joined David Bombal to demonstrate some different geolocation techniques. We covered quite a few topics including:
- EXIF Data
- Using terrain features to find locations with Google Earth
- Removing unwanted parts of an image to do better reverse image searches
- Cropping and reverse searching images with Bing and Google Lens
- Extracting data from an image to research and pivot
- Plus a couple of speed runs to see how quickly we can identify a few locations.
1 thought on “Geolocation Tips & Techniques”
I am so glad you shared this information. It is very helpful for me.